30 Possible Interview Questions for a Landscaper Interview
March 6, 2015
General Background of the Candidate
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why did you choose to become a landscaper?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What are your most significant accomplishments?
- Do you have a current position and why do you want to leave?
- What are your expectations for your next position?
- What are your long-range goals?
- Do you belong to any professional landscaping association?
Attitudes Towards the Job and Experience
- What qualities do you have that make you a good landscaper?
- What do you enjoy about working as a landscaper?
- What do you know about us?
- What do you find the most challenging part of working as a landscaper?
- What do you find the most interesting part of working as a landscaper?
- How long have you been in business and what type of experience do you have?
- Are you licensed?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- How do you handle an unsatisfied client?
- What kind of safety precautions do you take?
- Will you teach me how to maintain my property properly?
- Are you a full service company, a lawn maintenance company or both?
- When would you be available to start a new position?
- Can you provide an estimate ahead of time?
- Can you provide two current references with phone numbers?
- How long will it take once you start?
- How do you bill? Is there a minimum?
- Is your work guaranteed?
- What would you like to say about yourself and this position to conclude this interview?
- Do you have any questions for us?
MeetALandscaper.com is a Part of the CareGuide Family
1100 - 20 Bay Street