Landscaper Job in Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking for qualified crew leader/drivers and offering full time employment for long term career opportunities. We offer competitive pay based on experience with paid vacation, sick and holidays after a 30 day review. We also offer annual reviews for pay increases and bonuses.
A minimum of 3 years experience in residential maintenance and clean up services.
Must have a valid drivers license.
Be on time.
Must have knowledge in:
• trimming bushes and mowing lawns (reseeding)
• trim and prune trees
• remove mistletoe from trees
• spray for weeds
• check irrigation clocks and adjust for seasonal changes
• inspect irrigation for leaks
• basic understanding of landscape lighting
• maintain irrigation lines and drip heads
• rake, blow and dispose debris
Must also be able to:
• Document each customers service on detailed worksheets
• Manage 1-2 other crew members
• Ability to take and complete directions
• Communicate well with customers
compensation: $13 and up DOE
employment type: full-time
We are a family based full service property management business with 4 divisions (Landscaping, House Cleaning, Absentee Monitoring and Handyman) We have been operating in the North Scottsdale/Carefree area since 1995 and our motto is "Caring for Customers while Building Relationships" Those relationships include customers, employees and owners. If you are trustworthy, have a good work ethic and reliable, please call or email.